Thursday, October 18, 2007

CA trip

We visited Meara last weekend at her new home in Modesto, CA. Since we took pictures during our day at Yosemite, I thought I would post a few here. You can see that my tummy is growing (pictures are at 26 weeks of pregnancy). We had a great time catching up with Meara, seeing her house, visiting Yosemite National Park, and getting a tour of Modesto. The scenic pictures are of the "Half Dome" granite formation at the park.



The ultrasound picture shows the baby at 19 weeks. Sorry for the delay in getting it posted (but I finally had time since it is Fall Break for me).



Update on doctor's visits: I had my glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes and (fortunately) my sugar level in my blood is normal. My first screening test showed borderline levels of glucose, but my fasting test came back from the lab with no signs of diabetes. I am thankful that my health and the baby's health are holding up during the pregnancy.

No comments: