Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 Days Until Christmas

Mid-December is already here. I was surprised to hear on the radio that we have just 12 days left until Christmas. The time has certainly passed quickly, as the end of semester activities kept me busy. (In fact, I am in the midst of grading reports for my Intro to Engineering course and look forward to finishing reading the large pile in front of me. Writing this entry is giving my brain a break.)

We have little news regarding the baby. I will see the doctor every week until our son decides to make his entrance into the world. Everything seems to be going fine - his heartbeat is strong and his body is taking up more room in my belly. My doctor is a bit unsure about his position, but I am fairly certain that his head is down. When he hiccups, I feel the jabs near my pelvis.

This time of year is keeping us busy, too. Tom was busy baking cookies the past two weeks. He had a Christmas orchestra concert on Saturday, so now he is "on break" from orchestra rehearsal for a few months. We keep thinking that "next week" will be less busy, but we seem to have activities/events most evenings and weekends until Christmas. If I do not have time to write again before Christmas, we hope you have a season filled with much happiness!

No comments: