Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Joel is four months old

Joel turned 4 months on May 20, and we celebrated the occasion with a weekend away at the beach. Luke enjoyed hunting for seashells on the beach; Joel liked the wind in his face.

Joel is growing well and his weight is actually on the growth chart (Luke did not make the chart until he was about a year old). Joel is 25.5 inches long and 13 lbs 3.5 ounces at four months, but he feels much heavier as I carry him around most of the day. Unlike Luke, Joel is a "contact" baby. Joel likes to be held or carried in the Baby Bjorn, so my back aches more than it did when I was pregnant. It's ok; I enjoy my cuddle time with Joel.


Luke with the mussels


Cool barn you built, Luke


Working on a sand castle


Daddy and Joel


The boys


Joel enjoys bath time

No comments: