Friday, December 19, 2008

Luke's "first" first birthday party

Some of you know about the "baby" group that I joined after becoming a mom. We have named ourselves the "puddle jumpers" and have about 25 babies in the group! I enjoyed all the time I spent with the baby group while on maternity leave. Now that I am back to work, I do not get to see the other babies and parents very often, so it was great seeing everyone again. The babies with November or December birthdays hosted a party at Gymboree (think of an indoor park) a few weeks ago. It was sure entertaining to watch 20 babies crawl or walk around during playtime.

Luke also had play time with two of his friends from baby group. We enjoyed a great dinner at Kyle's house one evening. I celebrated my first day off from school by meeting Anna and Linh at the science museum for lunch last Friday. I'm not sure if Luke enjoys seeing his friends, but we sure enjoy spending time with the other parents.


Getting ready for the play room!


A tunnel!!


Look at all the babies!


Parachute time!


Luke's first birthday cake


Playing at Kyle's house


Thanks, Kyle, for pushing me around


Mmmmm... spaghetti


Fun with my friend, Anna, and mommy's friend, Linh


OMSI fun

No comments: